365 International Park, Newnan GA 30265
- 6pm Dinner
- 7pm Main Session
- 8pm Open Share Groups
- 9pm Solid Rock Cafe opens
What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery at SouthCrest Church Covid-19 Update
We are so thankful that we can begin to have our Tuesday evening gatherings once again. It has been too long.Your safety is a top priority for us so, we wanted to fill you in on a few things that may look a little different.
- We will not serve food or coffee at this time. However, please feel free to bring your own coffee!
- We will not offer childcare or Celebration Place at this time.
- Masks are welcome, but not mandatory. Please make sure to keep a safe distance of 6’
- Worship seating will be socially distanced. We will still be able to worship together, just not very close together.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available. We will also have doors and other common surfaces cleaned before you arrive.
- We will not be passing baskets, but will have a donation box if you choose to support Celebrate Recovery financially.
- Small group circles will be a little bigger in size, but not bigger in number. This way we can share in a safe distance.
SOME THINGS HAVE NOT CHANGED. HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT WILL BE FAMILIAR:
- A welcoming group of people that will never judge you. . . They will accept you for who you are and what you struggle with.
- We will still celebrate our milestones with chips!
- We will have awesome testimonies from people that have experienced major life change.
- We will have a safe place to share and to meet other people that we can connect with and learn from.
- Everyone is welcome.
Lastly, we want to remind you that Celebrate Recovery is for anyone with a hurt, habit, or hangup. A LOT of us are currently struggling with fear, anxiety, depression, and loneliness. We weren’t designed to be this way. Come find help on Tuesday nights.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your Celebrate Recovery Coaches.
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to offer a safe environment to experience and celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through the 8 Recovery Principles and the 12 Steps. This experience allows us to be changed. By working and applying biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors. This freedom creates peace, serenity, joy, and most importantly, a stronger personal relationship with God and others. As we progress through the program we discover our personal, loving and forgiving higher power – Jesus Christ.
What To Expect
There is something special about sharing a meal together so we offer that. Our dinner is free.
We begin with a few songs before either a time of teaching on the 12 steps/8 recovery principles, or a time of hearing a story from someone’s personal restoration experience.
OPEN SHARE GROUPS
This is a time to openly share about struggles and about what we have learned during the main session.
SOLID ROCK CAFE
A time of fellowship that immediately follows our open share group meeting time. This gives an opportunity to connect with someone you may have related to, find a sponsor, or to build new relationships.
We do provide safe and free childcare from 6:45pm-9pm. Our workers are paid staff that have gone through proper screening prior to being approved.
If you have additional questions, email Celebrate Recovert at email@example.com